How to use The Story Path©
Paxworks • (317) 842 - 2997 • P.O. Box 502244 • Indianapolis, IN 46250
Because this is a new design, and it is the nature of labyrinths to be inviting of additional
interpretation and methodology, we invite you to creatively consider your own creative ways
to include and make use of The Story Path© in your programs with children.
• How might you use it to help your children pray or meditate?
• How might you use it to help your children learn to center themselves for worship or zazen?
• How might you use it to teach and tell stories about your tradition, wisdom, practice, faith, life?
• How might The Story Path© be used as a place for play?
• How might The Story Path© be used as a place for a child’s personal spiritual work?
• How might The Story Path© be used as a place for educational learning and wisdom-keeping?
• How might The Story Path© be a place in which to embody important texts and stories?
There is not one correct way to use The Story Path©; instead, you are invited to be open to the possibilities as you consider this new tool for your work with children.
The story path is offered/made exclusively through . We have priced it low,
so that it can be available to even those with a tight budget.